A must have for the outdoorsman! Our Jewelweed Poison Ivy Soap is made with wildcrafted jewelweed that grows native to the mountains of east TN. Jewelweed is one of nature’s best kept secrets for poison ivy! We’ve also added plantain, yarrow, and tea tree essential oil which are all “super heroes” of the herbal world for skin! Old fashioned pine tar completes this recipe making it a powerhouse combination of all the hiker secrets, herbal remedies, and grandpa’s wisdom.
How does it really work?
- Pine tar and Tea tree oils strip the poison ivy oils off your skin to prevent a rash from developing after exposure.
- If rash has already developed a thorough wash may help to remove any residual oils and keep it from spreading.
- Goat milk helps add a gentle quality to ensure your skin doesn’t get too dry after each wash and may help alleviate irrigation and itch*
How do I use it?
- Possible exposure: wash thoroughly and rinse all areas possibly exposed.
- Rash has developed: leave soap lather on exposed area for at least 1 minute before rinsing thoroughly.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any condition. All medical concerns should be addressed with a medical professional.