We have the incredible fun of creating new scents for our “clean” burning wood wick soy candles. (Read why they are so special HERE).
Our wood wick soy candles basically break down into six major categories:
- Gardenia – Classic floral
- Jasmine – Sophisticated, light
- Spring Lilac – Lilac
- Honeysuckle – Sweet
- Herb Garden – Chamomile, light
- Apple Cinnamon – Exactly as it sounds
- Orange Blossom – Citrus with floral
- Caribbean Blue – Fruit blend with spices
- Lemon Kisses – Lemon with vanilla
- Hawaiian Passion – Wide variety of fruity, sugary notes
- Blueberry Pie – Blueberry plus spices
- Fruit Loops – Just like cereal
- Warm Latte – Coffee scent with vanilla
- Strawberry Shortcake – Strawberry with light tones
- Hearth & Home – Like birthday cake & sweet rolls
- Seabreeze – Beach, fun, light, coconut & vanilla
- Mulberry – Deep, rich, fruity smell
- Country Charm – Mix of amaretto, outdoors meets indoors
- Vanilla Amber – Everything that is comforting
- Smoked Birch – Smoky, woodsy, forest
- Forest Path – Fresh, green, earthy
- Evergreen – Just like a Christmas tree
- Oak Barrel – Musky, woods, spices
- Sandalwood – spicy, full, earthy
- Tobacco Barn – Smooth, comforting tobacco scent with vanilla
SEASONAL (that sell all year around)
- Smokey Mountain Christmas – Orange, mulling spices
- Harvest – Dried fruits and spices
- Gingerbread – Ginger meets cookie
- Vanilla Pumpkin – Vanilla meets pie spice
- Peppermint Swirl – True, sweet peppermint that freshens the air
See our video below to learn more! You can also read our scent guide HERE.
We also love sharing the candle-making process with you so you can see the love and joy that goes into our hand-poured candles from the wicks to the wax.
Wicks are paired with cotton wick and base is stuck to the bottom of the jars.
As poured candles set up, new ones are readied for wax.
Enjoy picking the candle scents you enjoy the most! You can also read more about what makes our unique candles so special — wood wicks, cleaner fragrance (100% phthalate-free), cleaner wax and more at the bottom of our candle page.